Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pulling Up and Going Places

Gibson is really getting fast crawling. Actually, I think he can crawl almost as fast as I walk. He has started pulling up on everything including my legs!! This may be one of my favorite ages for little babies as he is such a happy little camper.

He has almost decided that he no longer likes baby food. There are only a few veggies that I can get him to eat. Last night we gave him a pizza crust and he was in heaven! I think he knawed on that crust for about 15 minutes until it was gone.

He get so excited when he sees a bottle. He starts bouncing and breathing real heavy. so cute!!

LeLe had a bad day today at school. She cried for over 15 minutes before settling down. I think that she still has a little bug and just isn't quite herself. She is really becoming such a good little helper. This morning, she actually went downstairs and got me a drink!! Things are looking up!

No comments: