Friday, March 26, 2010

Visit with Laura

Today, we didn't wake up until around 10:30. Since Laura is coming into town, I decided not to take LeLe to school. Emily came by to watch the kids while I went bumming around town with Laura. We ended up hitting several different places and even got to eat lunch without any children. We had a fantastic time and really didn't spend that much money....which is unusual for the 2 of us when we get together.

Gibson has successfully slept 6 hours for several nights in a row. I usually put him to sleep around midnight and the wakes up around 6:30 and then again around 8:30. Luckily, he goes quickly back to sleep. I have found that he enjoys being swaddled at night in his swaddling blanket.

We also laid him on the floor this evening and he enjoyed kicking his legs. Since he has some reflux problems, he really hasn't been able to lay flat much. We plan on getting some new toys out for him this weekend.

No comments: