LeLe and I drove down to Tuscaloosa to get a group picture with the Easter bunny. Well, that was the plan...until we got to the mall. Anne Reaves was so scared of the Easter Bunny that she couldn't even look at him. Saxon and LeLe were fine with him until we got about 5 feet away from them and they both lost it. I was going to be a mean mommy and make LeLe get her picture made anyway but since they were going to charge $30 for me to take my own picture...I passed.
Instead, we roamed around the mall in search for some bunny ears. Claires had these cute little bunny ears and we had to try them on. Laura found these huge glasses at Gymboree and the girls thought that they were cool as well.
Even though we didn't get any quality time with the Easter bunny, it was fun sharing the day with the Skinner family.
LeLe went to swimming lessons again and her hair dried by itself. Let's just say...she has some crazy hair! We also ended up with one of Anne Reaves' necklaces. LeLe loves showing it to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment