Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tub Time



Anne Reaves, Bobo and Pappy came over to eat dinner with us. Laura Elizabeth absolutely adores Anne Reaves. She gets so tickled at her. Anne Reaves is a great big cousin. She played with LeLe as we got dinner ready.

After dinner, Matt and I decided it was time for Laura Elizabeth to get a "real" bath. Let's just say...it was a disaster! She wanted to crawl in the tub. Finally, Matt and I just sat back and watched. She got on all fours and proceeded to do her rocking thing. She even dunked her face a couple of times but then came up laughing. I believe that we may have our hands full. I am going to try to find some kind of bath seat to help considering 4 hands is not enough to control our little monkey.

2 comments:

Jenny G said...

Hey Katie! We had a little inflatable tub that fit into our big tub, it worked great!!!

Crystal Whitaker said...

We had the most wonderful bath seat. I got it at Babies R Us and it had a arm that would hook over the side of the tub. The actual seat swiveled. When Grady was born, Rollins was 18 months old, so there was no way I could have done it without it.